Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: My Complaint about either the fag

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Big Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well is this between me and u or me, you and your boyfriend

    ------------------
    Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwww... no taking sides?
    Man, your just SO intelligent!

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Big Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i refuse to quit!

    ------------------
    Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ~EITheR~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    good for you!

    here's some graham crackers.

    ------------------
    i used to think that the day would never come,
    that my life would depend on the morning sun

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Big Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you can take those crackers and shove them up your ass

    ------------------
    Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.

  6. #16
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You refuse to quit, that's obvious, but your mind quit a long time ago... oh, I'd say, right about the time I started posting, and using PROOF, and then when you agreed, yea, I'd say that's when your mind stopped working.

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ~EITheR~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *blows you a kiss*

    wanna watch?

    ------------------
    i used to think that the day would never come,
    that my life would depend on the morning sun

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Big Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what the hell do you know?
    are you fucking stupid?
    I have a mind just like you but i choose to use mine unlike you.

    ------------------
    Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Big Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you know either i am watching scary movie 2 right now and you sure do remind me of ray

    ------------------
    Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member ~EITheR~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    cool!

    he was the best character anyway.

    you remind me of the deformed (hand) guy.

    its so you.

    ------------------
    i used to think that the day would never come,
    that my life would depend on the morning sun

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •